Get it write, right!
This course is an updated version of the popular Business Writing course. It uses new material and covers the principles of Plain English. It will raise both your confidence and ability to produce clear and concise material.
Who should attend?
Everyone can benefit from this course. Managers are particularly welcome, since you can encourage good writing and Plain English.
Please note we may need to postpone this course should there be insufficient numbers to make it viable.
What will it cover?
This course will teach you skills and knowledge to allow you to:
- Describe how good writing supports personal and organisational success
- Write with the reader in mind
- Write clear and concise informative work
- Produce writing that avoids common errors, such as:
- clumsy and confusing construction
- redundancy and repetition
- gross grammatical error
- inappropriate punctuation
- poor spelling
- Apply relevant Moray Council conventions