Building Personal Resilience
This half day course will clarify and define pressure and stress, and enable you to contribute to coping strategies which combat work-related stress.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to improve personal resilience and reduce vulnerability to stress
2020 Dates Available
Please note we may need to postpone this course should there be insufficient numbers to make it viable.
What will it cover?
On completion of the session the you will be able to:
- Provide a practical definition of stress
- Distinguish pressure from stress
- Recognise stress in yourself and others
- Describe a multi-level approach to responding to stress
- Describe a model of the elements of personal resilience
- Identify development areas to improve personal resilience
- Deploy some short and long term coping approaches
Further courses to consider