This half-day induction will welcome you to Moray Council and run through various points of interest and responsibilities as an employee.
Who should attend?
All new employees, within 3 months of starting work.
Please note we may need to postpone this course should there be insufficient numbers to make it viable.
What will it cover?
On completion of the session you will be able to:
- Describe the services and functions of Moray Council (MC)
- Describe MC structure, including management structure
- Describe committee structure and decision making process
- Describe main purposes of:
- Employee Code of Conduct
- Employee Review & Development Process
- Refer to other important policies
- Describe the importance of good customer care
- Refer to Corporate Complaints Procedure
- Describe how to minimise energy (electricity, etc) consumption and expenditure
- Describe arrangements for ensuring health, safety, welfare and energy saving in the workplace, including their own responsibilities
E-Learning modules for all new employees to complete on learnPro (CLIVE)
Essentials: Moray: Building Personal Resilience
Essentials: Moray: Complaints Handling SPSO
Essentials: Moray: Equality and Diversity Awareness
Essentials: Moray: Information Governance
Essentials: Moray: Preventing Radicalisation