This course is now provided through an eLearning programme, however there will be an option for a face-to-face sessions for those employees that do not have access to a computer.
2020 Dates Available
To book onto the face-to-face session please email Employee Development, as this will not be available to book through CLIVE
The eLearning Induction programme is accessed by logging into CLIVE and selecting Programme > Corporate Induction.
What will it cover?
On completion of the session you will be able to:
- Describe the services and functions of Moray Council (MC)
- Describe MC structure, including management structure
- Describe committee structure and decision making process
- Describe main purposes of:
- Employee Code of Conduct
- Employee Review & Development Process
- Refer to other important policies
- Describe the importance of good customer care
- Refer to Corporate Complaints Procedure
- Describe how to minimise energy (electricity, etc) consumption and expenditure
- Describe arrangements for ensuring health, safety, welfare and energy saving in the workplace, including their own responsibilities
E-Learning modules for all new employees to complete on learnPro (CLIVE)
Essentials: Moray: Building Personal Resilience
Essentials: Moray: Complaints Handling SPSO
Essentials: Moray: Equality and Diversity Awareness
Essentials: Moray: Information Governance
Essentials: Moray: Preventing Radicalisation