Health & Work
This half-day course will provide clarity and guidance of our Health and Work policy.
Who should attend?
Suitable for supervisors and managers.
Please note we may need to postpone this course should there be insufficient numbers to make it viable.
What will it cover?
On completion of the session you will be able to:
- Apply informal approaches (including informal stages of policy) to Health and Work management
- Explain the main principles of our Health and Work policy
- Describe the actions required for pro-active management of Health and Work
- Describe the policy triggers and stages regarding both short and long term absence
- Support and guide employees experiencing difficulties affecting their work and/or attendance
Participants will use case studies to examine features of fair and consistent behaviour.
Further courses to consider