This half day course aims to help you manage your time more effectively by suggesting a range of tools and approaches. It will teach you to select and adapt the techniques to use if different circumstances.
Who should attend?
It could benefit anyone who wants to improve their time management skills. It's particularly relevant to managers, supervisors, professional, administrative and clerical staff.
Please note we may need to postpone this course should there be insufficient numbers to make it viable.
What will it cover?
On completion of the session you will be able to:
- Plan for daily and weekly objectives
- Plan for longer-term objectives
- Prioritise effectively, while remaining flexible to changing demands
- Allocate time according to task value
- Eliminate time wasting activities
- Use planning, monitoring and analysing tools and techniques
- Begin to consider life planning