Disciplinary & Grievance Procedures
Managers are expected to respond to any behaviour or conduct that affects the efficient delivery of a service. To support managers in this task a new programme has been provided which includes 3 half day courses. Delegates can attend any course independently or in sequence.
1. Managing the Unacceptable - this is the informal response
2. Discipline & Grievance - the managers role once matters become formal
3. Disciplinary Investigation - the role of an Investigation Officer in the disciplinary procedure.
Who should attend?
Suitable for supervisors / managers.
2020 Dates Available
5 March - a.m.
Please note we may need to postpone this course should there be insufficient numbers to make it viable.
What will it cover?
On completion participants will be better able to:
- Explain the main principles of the Moray Council policy
- Describe and contribute to investigations
- Describe and contribute to hearings
- Apply positive approaches to support team through an investigation