Disciplinary - Managing the Unacceptable
Managers are expected to respond to any behaviour or conduct that affects the efficient delivery of a service. To support managers in this task a new programme has been provided which includes 3 half day courses. Delegates can attend any course independently or in sequence.
1. Managing the Unacceptable - this is the informal response
2. Discipline & Grievance - the managers role once matters become formal
3. Disciplinary Investigation - the role of an Investigation Officer in the disciplinary procedure.
Who should attend?
Suitable for supervisors / managers.
2020 Dates Available
Please note we may need to postpone this course should there be insufficient numbers to make it viable.
What will it cover?
On completion participants will be better able to:
- Explore definition of unacceptable behaviour
- Explore the Equalities Act 2010
- Apply informal approaches to performance and conduct matters
- Describe the possible sources of behaviour
- Apply positive approaches to prevent/reduce future incidents