Managers are expected to respond to any behaviour or conduct that affects the efficient delivery of a service. To support managers in this task a new programme has been provided which includes 3 half day courses. Delegates can attend any course independently or in sequence.
1. Managing the Unacceptable - this is the informal response
2. Discipline & Grievance - the managers role once matters become formal
3. Disciplinary Investigation - the role of an Investigation Officer in the disciplinary procedure.
Who should attend?
Suitable for supervisors / managers.
2020 Dates Available
5 March - p.m.
Please note we may need to postpone this course should there be insufficient numbers to make it viable.
What will it cover?
On completion participants will be better able to:
- Describe and lead an investigation
- Clarify grounds of complaint/issues of concern/allegations
- Apply formal interview techniques/witness statements
- Describe the elements of an investigation report
- Understand legislation for investigations
- Provide impartial, legal and moral decisions for disputes
- Management case