Report a Fault or Damage

Report a fault

If there is a fault with the pool car you are using, you should report this using our eform.

Please ensure that when you report a fault using the eform, that you also complete the pool car fault reporting book, which is located in the vehicle itself.

Damage to pool cars

If you have damaged a pool car, you should report this to our Fleet Services section. You can do this by filling out our eform. It is important to alert Fleet Services as soon as possible. You should also alert your line manager. If it has been damaged as the result of an accident, you should follow our accident procedure (Word).

If you find damage on a vehicle which hasn’t been caused by you, you should also report this to Fleet Services through the eform.

Rate this Page