Employee Review and Development Process (ERDP)
The ERDP is a supporting mechanism to develop you, review performance to date, and broadly plan the work ahead.
By discussing, agreeing, doing and reviewing, an ERDP will:
- help managers plan and allocate work, and develop their team
- allow all employees to participate in planning their own work and development
- allow all employees to offer ideas about how to improve our practices and services
The main areas discussed during your ERDP will be:
- Reviewing your progress on work to date
- Work plan - tasks or projects to be completed and any new objectives, prioritised
- Improvement, ideas and proposals - how can things be done better? How can better things get done?
- Training needs - what are yours and what is going to be done about them?
- Support needs - what else might help you do your job better and what is going to be done about them?
- Supervision - can your immediate supervisor help and guide you better?