About the interchange
The interchange is here! This is your brand-new communication station, which is the place to come for up-to-date, trusted information which you'll use in your day-to-day working life.
But what you're seeing now is only the beginning. You'll notice that not everything that's available on the former intranet has been carried over yet. We're continuing to work with departments to bring over relevant information.
In the meantime, you still have full access to information on our previous intranet, by selecting the top right button available on every page of the interchange.
What you can access now
This is Phase One. If you're using a work computer inside our network you'll have access to all of the features of the interchange.
However, if you're accessing the interchange from outside of the network (on the move or from home) you won't be able to see everything, or download/view all files. The most noticeable things will be our phone book, policies and procedures, and the discussion board.
We're already working on Phase Two, which will allow you to access more from anywhere!
- You can still access the former intranet (from here) or at the top right hand corner of every page
- Not everything from the former intranet has been copied over yet - we're working across the organisation with managers to transfer content, but it's a big job!
- The search function on the interchange will only pick up content on the new site, not content on the previous intranet
- We want your feedback on the interchange, tell us what you think
- You can read our FAQs (PDF) on the interchange