How Do I - Report Faults or Damage

Report something that’s broken or faulty (non-ICT)?

If something is broken, damaged or faulty within the HQ campus, this should be reported to facilities using the HQ campus eform below. If it is of an emergency nature call the facilities office on 01343 563992 immediately. For reporting things outwith HQ campus use the other eform below.

Report a fault to facilities within HQ campus  Report a fault to facilities outwith the HQ campus

NB for non-HQ repairs: Problems of an emergency nature (requiring a contractor on site within 4 hours) should be logged by phone to 01343 563700.

Report a fault with a computer or software?

We have different eforms for corporate users and for school users. Select the relevant button below and complete the form to raise a call with our ICT Servicedesk.

Form for corporate users  Form for school users