How Do I - W

Request a change to the council website?

If you are set up on Rhythmyx, you can make these changes. Or, if there is a member of your team who is set up, they should be able to make changes on your behalf. If not, or you require help or advice then email

We also have guidance notes on Rhythmyx, which you can download to your machine or device for future reference.