How Do I - C

Request a change to my working hours

You should refer to the Flexible Working policy in the first instance and discuss your request with your line manager, before submitting an application.

Sign up for, amend or cancel childcare vouchers?

To join the scheme, visit Edenred’s childcare voucher website, then click the ‘Parent’ tab from the top of the homepage. Select ‘Join now’ and enter our unique scheme ID: MORA8512. You’ll then have to supply your payroll number (you can find this on your payslip) and choose a four digit PIN. Follow the steps then click submit. Important: Bear in mind this is a salary sacrifice agreement, so be sure you want to join before you click submit.

Childcare voucher amounts can also be amended and cancelled through the Edenred childcare website.

Seek advice from the communications team?

If a situation arises and you are concerned that the press may get involved, or you have been approached by a reporter, you should not speak to them without having first discussed it with the communications team. They can advise you on how to speak to a reporter or can speak to them on your behalf. Email Peter or Raymond at, call 01343 563601, or you can find them in Room 207 in HQ - see map (PDF).

Tell the communications team about news that I want to share, or about a marketing idea?

Our communications team (Peter and Raymond) work on behalf of the council to issue announcements, news and promote achievements. If you have something you wish to promote via a press release or social media, email, or call 01343 563601 with information and a member of the team will get back to you.

Report a fault with a computer or software?

All ICT Servicedesk calls should be raised using our new Self Service portal. 

The portal will allow you to raise your calls efficiently, check your progress, add notes and attachments and receive information on call closures.

If you are unable to log onto your own PC you can also log onto your portal account from a colleague's PC.

All calls within Primary Schools are to be raised by the School Admin and High Schools by the School Technicians.

Select the button below to access the Self Service portal.

ICT Servicedesk Self Service Portal